Benefits of working for Precision Fire Systems
- Bright career path
- Strong hourly wage rates
- Performance bonuses
- World class work environment
- On the job training
- Paid vacations
- Install Foreman: Crew leader, capable of leading complex install or upfit projects. 5 years sprinkler experience preferred.
- Service Foreman: Service leader, capable of executing comprehensive repair to existing suppression systems. 5 years experience preferred.
- Install Fitter: Crew member with experience in fire suppression installation or upfit. Candidate must be effective working in teams. 2 years experience preferred.
- Inspector: NICET certified, skilled in all facets of fire suppression inspection.